Friday, May 22, 2015

Hiking Hocking Hills, photos by Susan Komer

My previous post was of a rock climber I saw in Hocking Hills...today I thought I would post a few of the other great shots I was able to get while out hiking.  Yes, hiking is one of my all time favorite activities.  I really enjoy being outdoors, be it hiking the streets of the city or hitting the trails...if the weather permits, I can be found wandering with my camera.  One thing you won't be able to do is contact me via cell phone, its one of those things I just don't carry along while I'm out...one sure fire way to miss what's going on in the real world is to carry a cell...something I have no interest in! Please feel free to visit me on Flickr to view even more of my photographic works.  https://www.flickr.com/photos/123441024@N03/







No comments:

Post a Comment