Sunday, May 17, 2015

Rock Climber photo documentation, Susan Komer

The Rock Climber's Adventure

While hiking in Hocking Hills State park yesterday I had stopped to let the kids swim in the falls.  While they were enjoying the water, this nice guy started climbing the rock.  I decided to document the journey.  I did warn him ahead of time that if he fell, as a photographer my first instinct would be to take pictures first, call for help after.  One of the things about being a photographer that I've noticed...somehow, when one is behind the lens, there is a certain amount of disconnect.  It's not malicious, just a zone one goes into.  Considering there was no cell service, I'm really glad this ended well! https://www.flickr.com/photos/123441024@N03/













No comments:

Post a Comment