Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pea pod plaster sculpture armature process photos

Process Photos of the armature for my upcoming plaster sculpture.

This piece is special to me...symbolic of my siblings...my two brothers and my two sisters and myself.  The missing pea represents my sister who was born prior to me and did not survive long enough for me to know her.  I love my siblings, but life has taken us all in different directions.  This piece is just to say that we may all be in a different place now, but will always share a special bond.  I'd like to dedicate this piece to my sister that I never had a chance to meet.  While she is a mystery to me, she is still in my heart & mind...and if she is watching over me...I hope she knows she is loved and not forgotten.























No comments:

Post a Comment