Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 13: A tribute to Ridiculousness Self Portrait by Susan Komer

Day 13: A tribute to Ridiculousness Self Portrait by Susan Komer

January 13, 2013

I was messing around today to do a shot for my art challenge which was "I can't believe my eyes" when I decided the look...well it just fits my all time favorite tv show on MTV.  Ridiculousness with Rob Dyrdek, Chanel West Coast and Sterling "Steelo" Brim; it is just one of my all time favorite shows!  Chanel is like my idol in some sense...she's just a girl...like me...but with some mad skills & off the chart whippin' out of the box personality...so today's post goes out to them...For Rob & Steelo...CREDIT CARD...for Chanel...West Coast baby!  Thanks for all the laughs...BEST show ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment